Sell My House Quickly in Birmingham
Sell My House Quickly found another interesting article about properties in Birmingham. Most expensive and cheapest roads to buy a house in Birmingham.
Moor Hall Drive, Bracebridge Road and Wyvern Road, all in Sutton Coldfield, make up three of the top five, alongside St Marys Road in Brum.
How much would it cost you to buy a home in the most expensive street in Birmingham?
Well, £1.3 million would be enough – after new figures revealed Westfield Road was the city’s most plush road. Moor Hall Drive, Bracebridge Road and Wyvern Road, all in Sutton Coldfield, make up three of the top five, alongside St Marys Road in Brum.
The most expensive street in England and Wales in 2020 was Grosvenor Square in Mayfair, where homes go for an average of £19.0m. There were 981 streets in England and Wales where the average price was £1m or more, down from 1,176 in 2019, 1,246 in 2018, 1,458 in 2017, and 1,451 in 2016.
The least expensive street in England and Wales was Collingwood Court in Washington, Sunderland, where homes sold for an average of £16,500 in 2020. Figures are based on data from the Land Registry, which lists the price paid for every residential property bought at market value which are then registered. The data includes buy to let sales, repossessions, and property bought through companies.
Averages for each road are based on the median of all sale prices in 2020. Streets with fewer than three sales are excluded.
The most expensive roads
- WESTFIELD ROAD // BIRMINGHAM // B15 // £1,371,000
- MOOR HALL DRIVE // SUTTON COLDFIELD // B75 // £1,300,000
- BRACEBRIDGE ROAD // SUTTON COLDFIELD // B74 // £1,275,000
- WYVERN ROAD // SUTTON COLDFIELD // B74 // £1,227,000
- ST MARYS ROAD // BIRMINGHAM // B17 // £1,155,000
- HARTOPP ROAD // SUTTON COLDFIELD // B74 // £1,120,000
- MULROY ROAD // SUTTON COLDFIELD // B74 // £987,500
- REDDINGS ROAD // BIRMINGHAM // B13 // £980,000
- OAKHAM ROAD // BIRMINGHAM // B17 // £961,000
- HARBORNE ROAD // BIRMINGHAM // B15 // £900,000
The least expensive roads
- CROFTON GARDENS // BIRMINGHAM // B36 // £50,000
- BROOKVALE ROAD // BIRMINGHAM // B23 // £60,000
- JERRYS LANE // BIRMINGHAM // B23 // £68,000
- ALUM ROCK ROAD // BIRMINGHAM // B8 // £68,475
- ALPHA CLOSE // BIRMINGHAM // B12 // £71,000
- GREAT CHARLES STREET QUEENSWAY // BIRMINGHAM // B3 // £74,000
- ST MARKS STREET // BIRMINGHAM // B1 // £75,000
- SELBY CLOSE // BIRMINGHAM // B26 // £75,000
- GRAVELLY HILL NORTH // BIRMINGHAM // B23 // £78,000
- TAMERTON ROAD // BIRMINGHAM // B32 // £79,750
We found this article about Most expensive and cheapest roads to buy a house in Birmingham on BriminghamLive. Kindly click the link to read the full story.
At Sell My House Quickly Birmingham, we pay fair prices for any property fast and quick so please feel free to Contact us here for more details.